All 6 art Reviews

Two mouths one set of teeth Two mouths one set of teeth

Very surreal! I'm just loving how I can't find out where the first mouth ends and the second one begins. What could possibility cause you to have the entire top row of your teeth removed?

linda-mota responds:

i'm not sure. sometimes the dream teeth crap kinda meld into one entity so sometimes it's hard to remember. i think someone convinced me to do it, or the top teeth were falling apart ad they needed to go.

Pig Explodes Pig Explodes

Great illustration! The texture of the snout is a bit weird, but is that really the focus of this piece? Omnidirectional blood everywhere!

arosart responds:

Thank you Joshua! This was used for a compact disc cover image so the omnidirectional blood goes well with the circle format. As the snout, you are right, i just exagerated the texture really.. guess i was trying to make a contrast with the soft textured skin.

Royal Purple Dragon Royal Purple Dragon

Neat! Purple dragons are definitely in short supply around here.

AshleyAlyse responds:

Haha, thanks! :3

Road to Darkness Road to Darkness

Neat work, dude! Not much of an artist myself, but I suppose you don't have to be a 5-star chef to determine if a dish is good or not, right? Looks like you can get perspectives down. Is the road colored or that the blank canvas? Is there a way to work on blending edges a little with coal? I will say that the area where the snow and road meet looks a little rough. Maybe it's because the road is so perfectly straight. Anywho, nice one!

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks a lot, Joshua! I just noticed you released a new track some time ago too, I'll go check it out XD

That road is the blank canvas, good eye! And you're certainly right; the areas where the snow and the road meet are very rough indeed. I blame the crayon I had to use though! The material was extremely hard, and there was no way to make it stick without using a lot of force. Thus, I couldn't use any techniques besides full power or none at all :) I'm sure there are people that could, but I tried to use it as little as possible :3

Floating on Stars Floating on Stars

Incredible! Really puts things into perspective to show how small you are in the universe. The light in the center of the work seems almost like an optical illusion in that you can't really tell how far away it really is. But I'm not much of an artist myself, so that may sound a little silly. Just absolutely in love with this one.

DreamForecast responds:

Well thank you so much! ;D

Flying island Flying island

Amazing work of art! I like the nearly symmetrical diamond shape the island takes on. I also like how the clouds below it give off a more earthy color than the ones above it. I've seen a lot of flying islands in this portal, but this one just seems to express the feeling of loneliness so much more than others.