Maligno Maligno

This looks like a really cool story. Very smooth and detailed animation. I would totally watch it!

Spiderman in the Kawaii W Spiderman in the Kawaii W

Haha awesome crossovers, man! Very smooth animation. Hope none of the spidey fans get mad about the Goku bit.

COWLICK COWLICK

Okay, I laughed pretty hard on this one. A good example of comedic timing. What's up with the unfinished purple background, though?

Cat meets Mr. Snugglez Cat meets Mr. Snugglez

Everybody's got to start somewhere, dude! From here you should try adding some shading to give your objects a little more depth. Try adding a few more frames in during animation next time so moving objects flow more smoothly. Specifically, the eye movement and Mr. Snugglez appearing bits looked a little rigid. And colors! Nobody really hates colors! Those are just a few basics to pick up from this point. Good luck, friend!

Markimation: Black Rose Markimation: Black Rose

I'm usually not a fan of these kind of things, but I got some good laughs out of this. Some of the animation seemed a little choppy at some points, but if this is your first ever animation, you've got some serious talent my friend!

VaneFox responds:

Yeaah, I realized around the time I finished it that I don't really like them either but now I'm getting everyone requesting I do Gamegrumps. But thank you very much! Let's just hope that I find my stride because I'm not a very funny person.

What happend after cupcak What happend after cupcak

I take it you didn't really like the original Cupcakes? Flash is a little text-heavy. Nice artwork, though, even if this show isn't really my thing.

DABanimations responds:

I've actually never read the original cupcakes. I just found the song on youtube and found it touching so I wanted to use it for something and then pinkamena diane pie came to my mind :3
And the reason there was text was because my mind was empty of ideas for those scenes I also like to experiment whit flash some, i've only animated from time to time during a mount or so...

Top 7 Worst Jokes Evar!!! Top 7 Worst Jokes Evar!!!

Hey, I happen to like anti-humor.

Q: What do you call a black man who works at a grocery store?

A: Whatever his name is.

Q: How do you get a free haircut?

A: Get cancer.

Q: What's worse than killing a stranger?

A: Killing three strangers.

TheMadWasp responds:

Okay, I'll admit that made me chuckle, but I don't get the second joke.

EDIT: Ah, I understand the 2nd joke now.
-Madjasper1

R-Evolution v1.2 R-Evolution v1.2

Very lovely animation! Reminds me of the music video for "Right Here, Right Now" by Fatboy Slim. A little inspiration, perhaps? That human animation looked especially crazy with all the smooth transitions. I don't know anything about Toon Boom, but this looked like it would have been a pain in Flash.
Also, it seems like some people are getting their panties in a knot over the theory behind the animation instead of the actual animation. What a shame. :o) Happy holidays!

MisterHerbal responds:

Thanks man! I'm glad you judged on the animation, rather than the concept! :) feliz navidad !

All dead charlie All dead charlie

Did they reeeeeally have to be yellow?

Of all the colors to portray a Vietnamese , you choose yellow...

littlegonkyboy responds:

it wasn't meant to be racist, i choose yellow to make it more "realistic"!